Stewart, Brimner, Peters & Company was formed to provide first class insurance products and knowledge to our clients, to build working relationships and to become a valuable asset to their risk management team to address their ever-changing business insurance needs.
Honesty and Ethical business practices above all. Unwavering commitment to the client’s best interests. The constant pursuit of knowledge. The agency’s well-being is second only to that our its clients.
One Responsible Source™
One answer for all your insurance needs…
- Provide ongoing comprehensive exposure analyses and appropriate transfer of risk through proper insurance
- Negotiate coverages and premiums rather than obtain quotes
- Respond satisfactorily to all requests within 24 hours
- Obtain lower costs through the interrelationship of employee benefits and workers’ compensation insurance
- Shop the market for the Best Value every year
- Avoid costly workers’ compensation claim and over-reserving
- Lower benefit costs
- Make available Human Resource and enrollment advice
- Prepare an easy-to-understand summary of all policies
- Provide claims reporting and settlement assistance
Yes, convenience is important…
But so is knowing that you have the best value, feeling in control, and that you are dealing with a provider that has a high level of personal interest in you as well as the ability to deliver the strengths and resources necessary to get the job done.
Most business owners would like the convenience of buying all their insurance from one source.
The unique database and internet connectivity of ISU Insurance Services provide our clients access to over 350 of the most aggressive and competitive insurance companies.
- Commercial Property & Casualty– Protection and risk management
- Employee Benefits– Lower your costs with affordable benefits
- Personal Insurance– The best value and a high level of personal interest in you
Value Added Services
- Premium Finance Services– Making premium payments painless
- Pro-Active Workers Comp Cost Containment Plan– Solving today’s workers’ compensation challenges
- Safety and Claims Services– Reducing risk and managing claims