Comprehensive auto insurance coverage.
Driving an automobile is a daily and mundane occurrence for many of us, however it is one of the more dangerous and costly activities we are involved in. According to the National Highway, Traffic and Safety Association, your odds of dying in a car accident is approximately 1 in 75 and the odds of you or a family member being in a non-fatal accident is much greater. With these odds, it’s no wonder that most all states mandate minimum levels of auto insurance to legally operate a motor vehicle.
Auto insurance provides financial protection from loss in the event of a vehicle accident. Through your paid premiums, your insurance company will reimburse you and others for financial losses due to liability, property and medical costs associated with a collision or loss and damage to your vehicle.
- Liability coverage pays your legal responsibility to others as a result of injury or damage to property.
- Collision covers the damage to your or other vehicles involved in an accident.
- Comprehensive coverage pays for damage to an insured vehicle that was not the result of an accident, such as damage caused by fire, wind and water. This coverage also includes losses due to theft and vandalism.
- Medical Coverage pays medical expenses that are as a result of an auto collision, regardless of fault.
- Uninsured or Underinsured Motorist covers damage to your vehicle when in an accident with an individual that doesn’t have liability coverage or insufficient coverage on their insurance.
- Rental reimbursement covers the cost of a rental vehicle while your vehicle is being repaired.
Stewart, Brimner, Peters & Co. is an independent insurance company. As an independent agent, your SBP insurance professional can work on your behalf with many different insurance companies and not be obligated to just one. SBP will engage a number of the industry’s very best and most respected insurance companies and find the auto insurance coverage that best fits your needs at the very best price.